Screw the 2000s and the 2010s, I want the 1980s back.
In the 1980s we had real music,
the women were skinny,
people could afford to buy a home,
and life seemed good.
It seems that ever since George Bush jr took office and the 9/11 attacks, things started going downhill.
Comparing the 1980s to 2012, I have to ask myself, what the hell happened?
Banks are pushing flexible mortgage rates, then jacking the rates up so high that people can not afford to buy a home.
The U.S. has entered into another Vietnam conflict. Here we are 11 years after the attacks on the Twin towers in 2001, and we still have troops in the middle east. On top of this decade long war, we are looking at attacking Iran?
What the hell is going on here? Can’t we just have peace?
There was once a time when people were afraid to attack the U.S. These days, it seems everyone is ready to take a pot shot at us. We need a real president, a president with some balls to get the job done.
I want the 1980s back, when men were men, women were women and terrorist were afraid to come out of their holes.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- When Are Democrats Going To Address The Issues - June 23, 2019
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018