Just some ramblings of what I expect to see in 2012. Take this with a truckload of salt:
Cost of food
With the drought in Texas from 2011, and people stockpiling food for the end of the world in 2012, I suspect we might see food shortages. If there are shortages, we can expect the price of food to go up.
Some weather forecasters are predicting another decade of drought for the south, and especially for Texas.
If we think the price of food is bad now, and the predictions are true about a decade long drought, we aint seen nothing yet.
Iran, China and Russia
Iran supplies a good bit of crude oil to China and Russia. Any attack on Iran will be see as an attack on the national security of Russia and China. If the US makes a move that disrupts the flow of crude to either china or russia, both nations will be forced to respond to the threat.
Just imagine if either russia or china attacked canada, how would the US react?
The one thing that stands in the way of china causing too many problems, and that is the US Navy. Russia and china are both decades behind the US in sea warfare technology.
Some 20 year old kid just got handed the keys to a stockpile of nuclear weapons.
I think there is good reason to be worried about the leadership of north korea.
Post your comments in this forum thread about your main concern for 2012.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018
- What Do The 2018 Midterm Election Results Mean? - November 11, 2018
- Agenda of the Democratic Socialist Party of America - November 4, 2018
- Democrats Voting Against Their Best Interest - September 2, 2018