I stand up for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the right of everyone, and not a select few.
I stand up so that everyone, regardless of race, religion, sex or location, can have the right to a trial by an impartial jury.
I stand up to say, no one person should determine the fate of an accused.
I stand up to say, the accused shall have the right to present evidence in their defense.
I stand up to say, that everyone, regardless of the evidence presented, is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
In murdering innocent people, the US has committed crimes against humanity. On this day, I stand ashamed.
I stand ashamed that the US government has, held people without a trial.
I stand ashamed that the US government treats bankers better then the working class.
I stand ashamed because we waste more food then most people will eat in a lifetime.
I stand ashamed because our children are not taught history and values.
I stand ashamed because our younger generation would rather play video games then vote.
I stand ashamed because two corrupt political parties control our government.
What will you stand for? Or will you lay down and let the government continue to walk over its citizens?
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- What Do The 2018 Midterm Election Results Mean? - November 11, 2018
- Agenda of the Democratic Socialist Party of America - November 4, 2018
- Democrats Voting Against Their Best Interest - September 2, 2018
- Cultivating Muscadine Grapes At The Bug Out Location - August 5, 2018
- Life After SHTF: Moving Food From Farm To Market - July 31, 2018