While playing around in youtube, I decided to put together a few playlist. One of the playlist is about fishing, and here it is.
To advance to the next video in the play list, click the next button in the bottom left hand corner.
Fishing is something that I was raised around as far back as I can remember. when I was maybe 4 or 5 years old, I remember my mom and dad taking my brother and I fishing around the local ponds. When we moved to Bridge City, my dad bought a boat to take us out on Sabine Lake between Bridge City and Port Arthur.
Now that I am grown and have kids of my own, I have tried to keep that family tradition going by taking my kids fishing.
Fishing is not just about catching something, its also about being in nature, and enjoying the simple things in life. As I am out on the water, there is a certain calm, a certain peace that I feel being out in nature.
When I go into the sloughs of the Angelina River, its like going back in time 1,000 years, or more. There is just something about being out in nature that can not be described.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018