If you really want to know how much president obama cares about freedom, just take a look at how the Dalai Lama has been treated by obama.
Obama did not meet with the Dalai Lama until “after” obama made a trip to China.
Obama did not meet with the Dalai Lama in the oval office.
When oabam and the Dalai Lama were together, no cameras were allowed in the room. We would not want any pictures of the president of the USA and the Dalai Lama floating around to piss off the chinese government, now would we. When most famous people meet with the president of the USA, there is a photo opportunity for the press, but not this time.
As the Dalai Lama was leaving the white house, he had to go through a side entrance of the white house and walk around bags of garbage.
Its not what the sock puppet obama says thats important, its what he does that speaks columns about his character. The Dalai Lama does not deserve this kind of treatment. To be honest, I am ashamed at the way our puppet president treated the Dalai Lama.
With the way sock puppet obama treated the Dalai Lama, you have to ask yourself “who really runs this country”? The people, or the chinese.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Cultivating Muscadine Grapes At The Bug Out Location - August 5, 2018
- Life After SHTF: Moving Food From Farm To Market - July 31, 2018
- Planning a Fall / Winter SHTF Survival Garden - July 24, 2018
- Viability of the 308 Winchester for SHTF - July 23, 2018
- How to Start Prepping for SHTF - July 22, 2018