Our buddy Sticks65 from Planet Bushcraft has posted another excellent video. This time he builds a shelter out of stuff that he finds in the wilderness.
All the kit I took in my 25lt rucksack is what I would normally take on a day hike.
The kit I had with me was.
*Two 1lt bottles of water.
*Swiss ranger stove which has a bottle & metal cup.
*Plastic survival bivvy bag.
*lunch box which contained sandwiches,biscuits and a chocolate bar.
*A cup a soup & instant pasta.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Cultivating Muscadine Grapes At The Bug Out Location - August 5, 2018
- Life After SHTF: Moving Food From Farm To Market - July 31, 2018
- Planning a Fall / Winter SHTF Survival Garden - July 24, 2018
- Viability of the 308 Winchester for SHTF - July 23, 2018
- How to Start Prepping for SHTF - July 22, 2018