The United Nations has reported that North Korea may not have enough food for its people in 2011. While food production has remained about the same, or shown slight improvement, the population has continued to grow.
So this brings up the question, what happens when a nation with history of trouble making runs out of food?
Normally, I would say that North Koreas communist buddies would help it out. But with the recent Russian crop failures, who knows whats going to happen.
Representatives from the United Nations have recently traveled to North Korea to discuss the problem.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018