1. A good hot meal – Not a cold meal, not a cheap meal, not a quick and easy meal – a good, hot, meal. When your belling is empty, everyone will be in a bad mood.
2. Comfort foods – This usually includes stuff like chocolate. When we eat chocolate, our brains release endorphins, which makes us feel good. Chocolate contains anandamide, which activates certain pleasure zones in the human brain – the more we eat, the better we feel.
3. Personal Hygiene – Simple stuff like being able to brush your teeth, take a shower, clean clothes, can improve a persons outlook on the situation. When people feel dirty all over, their overall mood can deteriorate.
4. A place to sleep – This is especially true for children. Having a place they can call their own, their own bed, their own little space, is important. Even if its an air mattress on the floor, providing people with a place to sleep is very important for their overall morale.
5. Socialisation – Letting people know that they are not alone, and that they have a support chain can improve their overall mood. Humans are social animals, we are designed to mingle wither others, to talk, to herd, to share experiences and thoughts with each other.
6. Give people room to move around – When chickens are bunched too close together, they will start pecking at each other out of boredom, people do the same thing. Instead of pecking, we get irritated and start picking fights.
If you want to reduce tension between people, give each person their own space – space to eat, space to sleep, space to bath, space to brush their teeth, space to relax,,,.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- When Are Democrats Going To Address The Issues - June 23, 2019
- Survival Gear Additions January 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Would Free Education Solve The Nations Problems? - January 30, 2019
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Result of a Root Problem - November 25, 2018
- Hunting in Seasonally Blocked River Sloughs - November 25, 2018