Is it time to start using the phrase “Web 3.0”?
Web 1 – noninterative sites. These are static html and php sites that can not be interacted with.
Web 2 – interactive sites. Examples – forums, blogs, youtube, facebook, myspace,,,,,.
web 3 – interactive sites based on mobile technology – where your not tied down to a desktop or laptop. These are the sites that are designed to be accessed through smart phones – droid, and iphone for examples.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018