For the members of Survivalist Boards, here is the giveaway for the month of July, and its sponsored by Emergency Essentials. Not a member of Survivalist Boards? Then get signed up and get entered in the giveaway.
Prize: 1-Month Supply of Freeze-Dried & Dehydrated Foods. Retails for $364.95 and includes 18 #10 cans in 3 cases.
This supply offers a heavy dose of freeze-dried foods and adds several dehydrated staples such as milk and granola to give you a truly useful supply of food. The supply is designed to offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 30 days with easy-to-prepare Mountain House and Provident Pantry Foods that include breakfast, dinner entrees, desserts and drink mixes.
Product link: MH & PP COMBO One Month Supply Of FD & DEH Foods
How to Enter:
1. Sign up on our homepage (BePrepared.com) to receive our email newsletters. This is done by entering your email address in the box found near the top center of the page entitled “Get Special Offers from Emergency Essentials”. Click on GO next to the box after entering your email.
2. Send us an email at blog @ beprepared.com with “Survivalist Forum Giveaway” in the subject line telling us that you signed up or that you already receive our email newsletters. All entries are subject to verification. One entry per household.
3. Emails must be received by July 31, 2010. A winner will be randomly chosen from all eligible entries on or after August 2, 2010. Winner will have the option of being posted or not on the forum.
4. Item can only be shipped to the 50 United States, APO’s and FPO’s.
5. Free shipping of the Food Supply is included to the 48 contiguous United States only. For any locations outside this area, the winner is responsible for arranging and paying their own shipping costs.
We would like to thank Kevin for this great forum and the opportunity to sponsor this giveaway.
Emergency Essentials – Helping People Prepare for over 23 years!
Questions? Comments? Post them in this forum thread about the Emergency Essentials July Giveaway.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Democrats Voting Against Their Best Interest - September 2, 2018
- Cultivating Muscadine Grapes At The Bug Out Location - August 5, 2018
- Life After SHTF: Moving Food From Farm To Market - July 31, 2018
- Planning a Fall / Winter SHTF Survival Garden - July 24, 2018
- Viability of the 308 Winchester for SHTF - July 23, 2018