Do you play it safe and leave the rain fly on overnight – just in case it rains?
Or do you leave the rain fly off, and will deal with the rain when the time comes?
Do you leave the rain fly on, so no wild animals can peak into your tent at night.
Or do you not care what peaks into your tent while your asleep?
…In other words, do you play it safe, or do you take a little risk?
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018
- Spring Is a Beautiful Time of Year - March 6, 2018