Cost – $900 per year
Off deer season – access to over 5,000 acres
During deer season – each person has their area to hunt on, which equals to about 100 acres
Location – about 15 miles north of Jasper, Texas (75951 zip code), off county road 232.
You get full use of the lease during non-deer hunting season. That means you get to hog hunting, hiking, camping, dove hunting, squirrel hunting, on about 5,000 acres. The area is covered with pine trees, oak trees, hills and streams. Its beautiful country – at least to me anyway.
On a personal note, this is where I take my kids hunting, hiking and camping.
If you want to get on the lease, see this forum thread about the hunting lease in Southeast Texas.
If you do not want to sign up on the forum, just send an email to email@example.com – be sure to make the title of the email something like “deer lease” or “hunting lease”.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018