A few days ago I got information that the Army Corp. of Engineers has some primitive camping spots along the Angelina river. So my son and I loaded up in the boat to go take a look at them.
The Angelina river runs between lake sam rayburn and steinhagen reservoir.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Democrats Continue With The Russian Narrative - April 22, 2018
- Camping Near Bogs, Bayous, and Sloughs - April 20, 2018
- SurvivalistBoards YouTube Channel Renamed to RuralPrepper - April 20, 2018
- Watch Out For Snakes in the Early Spring - April 19, 2018
- Syrian Gas Attacks: Why Survivalist Prep - April 13, 2018