Survivalist should take time to condition themselves to better prepare for a disaster. Its easy to sit in a chair and watch videos, or read articles about survivalism. But that is not enough. To really prepare for a disaster, people need to actually do something and practice their skills.
Take the time to expose yourself to adverse conditions, but in a controlled situation. This will help with the mental and physical conditioning. So that when a disaster does happen, you may better prepared.
Post your comments in the Survivalist Mental Conditioning thread of the forums.
In case your wondering what pack that is in the video, its a Maxpedition Condor II.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Gun Control Communist Fascist Socialist and Democrats - March 17, 2018
- The Story of Buster My Black Mouth Cur Farm Dog - March 16, 2018
- Democrats: Limit Rights Until 21 Years Old - March 15, 2018
- What Is a Prepsteader? - March 8, 2018
- Spring Is a Beautiful Time of Year - March 6, 2018