The question is, how do you find water in the wilderness? In the following video example there is a dried up creek bed with evidence that water had been there – such as small pools and discolored sand.
The video was taken in East Texas, just north of Jasper. Over the past month the lack of rain fall has pushed the area into drought conditions. Creeks and streams that normally flow all year long have dried up. Hikers and campers that were depending on those creeks as a water source are going to be sorely surprised to find them dried up.
Post your comments in the finding water in dried up creek beds thread of the survivalist forum.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018