In this video I discuss building a fire with cotton balls and vaseline. There are several things I learned from making this video. One – vaseline by itself does not burn. Second – do not coat the outside of the cotton ball with vaseline or else it will not burn. The sparks have to be able to reach the cotton fibers in order to start the fire.
Guys, if you use cotton balls that belong to your wife, be sure to ask permission first.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Ending the Chicken Manure as Fertilizer Experiment - May 21, 2018
- Transplanted Tomatoes and Planted Okra - May 20, 2018
- Tips on Getting Okra Seeds to Germinate - May 19, 2018
- Been Working on the Boat for Summer Fishing - May 18, 2018
- Leaving a Rat Snake in the Chicken House - May 17, 2018