Its important for the survivalist to take gardening seriously. When the food stocks are gone, whatcha gonna do then? Seeds are cheap when compared to stockpiling other types of food, seeds last longer the most types of canned foods, and most seeds are reproducing.
If you buy an MRE or some freeze dried food, after you eat the food will you be able to plant the package and grow an MRE bush? Maybe be able to pick some MREs off your MRE bush? Probably not. If you buy the right type of seeds, the plant should be fertile and the seeds should be able to be harvested.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018