Wild hogs are highly mobile animals that will travel long distances to find food. One of the favorite locations to find food is around a wildlife feeder, also called a deer feeder.
The following two tabs change content below.
Kevin Felts was born and raised in southeast Texas, graduated from Bridge City high school Bridge City Texas, and attended Lamar College in Port Arthur Texas. Hobbies include fishing, hiking, hunting, blogging, sharing his politically incorrect opinion, video blogging on youtube, survivalism and spending time with his family. In his free time you may find Kevin working around the farm, building something, or tending to the livestock
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Ending the Chicken Manure as Fertilizer Experiment - May 21, 2018
- Transplanted Tomatoes and Planted Okra - May 20, 2018
- Tips on Getting Okra Seeds to Germinate - May 19, 2018
- Been Working on the Boat for Summer Fishing - May 18, 2018
- Leaving a Rat Snake in the Chicken House - May 17, 2018