After natural disasters – such as a hurricane – roads may become flooded and impassable. This video was filmed after Hurricane Ike passed through the Southeast Texas area in September 2008. Its important to know where the back roads are and how to use them.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Ending the Chicken Manure as Fertilizer Experiment - May 21, 2018
- Transplanted Tomatoes and Planted Okra - May 20, 2018
- Tips on Getting Okra Seeds to Germinate - May 19, 2018
- Been Working on the Boat for Summer Fishing - May 18, 2018
- Leaving a Rat Snake in the Chicken House - May 17, 2018