The Texas Department of State Health Services has stated that people should use some kind of caution when going to the Emergency Room (ER). Please do not go to the ER unless you are experiencing at least one of the following symptoms:
* Difficulty breathing
* Dehydration symptoms (such as dizziness when standing, absence of urination, or in infants, a lack of tears when they cry)
* Pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen
* Purple or blue discoloration of the lips
* Unexplained confusion, unresponsiveness, sudden dizziness or seizures
* Severe or persistent vomiting.
Emergency rooms all over the State of Texas have been overloaded by people who think they have the Swine Flu. And in reality, most of the cases are seasonal allergies or mild colds.