Its been reported that the World Health Organization (WHO) has called an emergency meeting on the swine flu outbreak.
The Center for Disease Control – which is part of the United States Government – has confirmed seven human cases of Swine Influenza A/H1N1 inside the USA. Five of the cases are in California and two are in Texas. Besides the seven confirmed cases, there are nine more cases that are suspected of being A/H1N1.
The WHO emergency meeting is composed of a panel that will determine if the outbreak of swine flu constitutes a public health emergency.
More details later.
To discuss this article, visit the Swine Flu Outbreak thread in the Survivalist Forum.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018