Now that the nation is slipping into an even deeper depression, the voters might be wondering if they made a mistake. If you voted for the Republicans or Democrats, you made a mistake.
If you want real change. And not the Obama type of change, then its time to cast your vote for the Libertarian Party.
Keep in mind, it took both parties to pass the income tax. And decades later citizens are asking their congress person to do something about this tax on the poor and middle class. And to no surprise, nothing is done.
It took both parties to pass the bailouts of the big banks. Where a lot of the money went to bonuses.
It is taking both parties to make sure that the banks keep control of the money of this nation.
It has taken both parties to keep free trade going between china and the USA.
If you want real change, vote for someone besides the two major bloated parties.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018