This is an example of what a butchering station at a deer camp looks like.
There should be a way to get the animal off the ground, butcher it, and if possible a way to cook the meat right then. Most deer camps have some kind of wood burning bar-b-q pit. Which means there is an almost unlimited supply of fuel for cooking.
The quality of the video is not that great – sorry about that.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018