Pretty interesting video about fishing and cooking with wild plants. One thing I really like about Ray Mears is his voice and the way he talks. While speaking, he stays at a steady pace, does not get in a hurry, and keeps his tone about the same.
The second part of the video talks about bears in the Rocky Mountains.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018