Eversafe meals are kinda like a Meal Ready to Eat (MRE), but are a little different. The meals are packaged in a see through package, so the contents are visible. This is unlike a standard military issue MRE, where the package is not see through.
The meals are packed inside of a study cardboard box. The straps that help hold the box closed can also be used as grab handles.
On the top of the box it says – “Two meals, per person per day.”
Unlike a standard MRE, Eversafe meals contain a mix of military and civilian food. Which is evident with the spam package being visible.
Each package contains enough food for a grown adult to eat a meal, and have a snack for later. When I take these meals on a hiking or camping trip, I will usually eat the main entree meal, or the spam, and save the other one for later. So two Eversafe meals would be enough to provide 2 servings and 2 snacks.
One case of Eversafe meals should provide enough food for one person for around a week (5 – 7 days). While looking at the outside of box, no quantity as to how many meals each case contained was listed.
Each package contains:
MRE main entree
Plastic spoon and fork
Salt & pepper
List of contents
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Democrats Continue With The Russian Narrative - April 22, 2018
- Camping Near Bogs, Bayous, and Sloughs - April 20, 2018
- SurvivalistBoards YouTube Channel Renamed to RuralPrepper - April 20, 2018
- Watch Out For Snakes in the Early Spring - April 19, 2018
- Syrian Gas Attacks: Why Survivalist Prep - April 13, 2018