Survivalism can be defined as utilizing available resources to achieve a desired goal. Whether this is a lake, pond, garden, hunting, fishing or anything else – the goal is to get through a situation with the least amount of effort.
Resources such as lakes and ponds can be a good source of water and food. Its important that a survivalist have knowledge of “where” these resources are at before a disaster strikes.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018