Neoprene gloves are my preference for cold weather. But these are only good to around 30 degrees. Once the temperature reaches the mid 30’s, I have a pair of thin, insulated gloves that I put on, and then pull the neoprene gloves over them. The rubber of the Neoprene allows the gloves to stretch over the first pair.
With this combination I have a glove system that is good down into the 20’s and provides a good no slip grip.
If you wish to comment on this video, please do so in this thread at the survival gear forum.
Latest posts by Kevin Felts (see all)
- Fake Prepping Websites Diminishing The Community - June 17, 2018
- Tomatoes, Peppers, and Okra Spring Garden Update - June 16, 2018
- JETBeam KO-01 1080 Lumens Flashight Review - June 15, 2018
- June 2018 Fishing Trip on the Angelina River – A Short Story - June 11, 2018
- Local Wildlife Ate All The Wild Plums - June 6, 2018